Saturday, December 04, 2004

Multiple Titles

P.M.S

No wonder I get pissed off so easily these few days. Sorry dearies if I had throw tantrums. I'm trying to stay calm & cool but P.M.S really sucks big time. I hate cramps even more. I feel so yucky. ArRgGhH.......... Guys, it's tough to be a girl okay. I just want to hug my pillow now. :/

Singapore's Idol

Uh-em. I'm talking about Singapore's Idol again. Lol. Everybody seems to be still discussing. So ya. Heehee. Someone told me it's unfair cos Sly & Taufik are both getting contracts from BMG & if that's the case, what's the use of the "Singapore's Idol" title? I can't really bother much as long as Sly is there. Haha. Ok lar. Taufik is there too. & David? Heh.

Work


Surprisingly work was busy today (friday). I was packed with quite a lot of work to do. This was the first time that I didn't have much time to surf the net in the office. Haha. How unusual. Maybe they know I'll be leaving soon so they want to load me with lots & lots of work. Haa. But time really passes very fast without I knowing. It has been quite a few months since I started working at this company. Will miss them a little. Or maybe some of them only. :p

Matters of "Heart"

Many people don't believe that I'm not attached now but it's true. I'm still single & available & hopefully I'll not be pathetically being left on the shelves. Lol. Well, I guess I don't fall in love easily. Or maybe I always avoid when things come. Asking me not to waste your & my time? When did I ask for your time? I never did anyway. Frankly speaking, I don't really like it when guys are too anxious, too eager or too pushy to make things work. Sometimes you'll tend to move the wrong step if you are too fast. Let nature takes its course. Who knows right? Haha. Anyway, I'm eligible now. I welcome applications. Haa. You may stand a chance if you love me. I may like you a little bit more than before without knowing. Heh. Not crap okay? ;)

I'm happy with my current status but still it'll be wonderful to have that special someone to share every single moment of your life with you. Agree? Hee.

Sleep

Yes. I'm depriving of sleep. Dreams.... :)

No comments: