Sunday, December 26, 2004

My X'mas Day

My mission to tidy up my room is progressing very slowly. I only managed to tidy & organise my clothes in my wardrode & took out those that I don't want to wear anymore aside. I haven't finished tidying all actually. My cupboard seems to be so small now. Everything seems to be so squeezy. My mum says I have too many clothes & I should stop buying. Haha. Well, I guess I just need a bigger closet. Heh.

Had steamboat for dinner with my family. The food was great. But I didn't eat too full because I was to go & meet my friends for dinner at Compass Point after my steamboat feast. Heh. I had my 2nd dinner at Mos Burger with the girls. We sat outside the restaurant & surprisingly it was quite nice to eat & chill out there. Hee. Anyway, it was really wonderful to meet up with my close friends. Very seldom the 5 of us can make it together at the same time. Normally it's like only 3 or 4 of us can make it for the catching up session. It was really enjoyable being with the girls just now. The chatting, updating, chilling, pictures taking were really fun. I think it doesn't matter where we are. It's the people that make the difference. =) Hope to see you girls again & make sure it's real soon manz!

P/s: Evie, faster upload the pictures okay? ;p

No comments: