Tuesday, December 28, 2004

To Evie

This post is specially dedicated to my very good friend, Evie Ng Ai Mei. I think she will love me to do so right? Haha. Anyway, someone said & complained that I didn't mention in my previous entry who I went to Grapevine with. Lol. Okay. Okay. She is none others than my beloved, prettiest, cutest, sweetest, chioest friend, Evie Ng Ai Mei. *wink*

We have been close friends since secondary three. Everybody in my secondary school knew we were very good friends & everytime when people were looking for Evie & they saw me, they would ask me where is she & vice versa. Whenever there was a class chalet, bbq or outing, we would usually ask each other, "You want to go or not? You go then I go." That is how close we are. Something like that. Haha.

Anyway, she has been a really great friend to me all these years. She is so pretty, cute, stylish, nice & whatever flattering vocabulary you can think of for her & I just don't understand why she is still single & available. =p

To Evie
We may not be as close & as sticky as we used to be when we were in our secondary school's days now but I want to let you know how much you mean to me & meeting wonderful people like you make my life so much nicer. I wonder if our friendship will remain just as strong in the future, especially when we are all busy with our own things & personal lives. Nevertheless, you will always have a special place in my heart. The laughters, the tears, the gossips & the time we spent together are simply unforgettable. Thank-you for everything!

P/s: Evie, don't cry. Opps. Heh. You should be honoured & flattered that this post is written just for you & only you. Haha. By the way, I feel safe with your driving. =)

No comments: