Sunday, December 12, 2004

.C.O.U.G.H.

My throat is feeling damn terrible now. Sore throat & I'm like keep coughing. Some more is dry cough with some yucky phlegm that is stuck deep down my throat in which until now I still can't cough it out. EeEwWw...... I think I really sound bad now. Better talk less. I'm still planning to go KTV this week. Been gulping down lots of water, honey & pi pa gao. Hope I'll recover soon. I need extra love now. :p

People seem to be recognising me on the street as an ex-SGSS student. The strange thing is I don't even seen them before in sch & they actually know some info about me. How weird? Anyway, they are no dudes & they are 1 yr my junior. Heh.

Caught Star Awards 2004 on TV just now. Everything is kinda predictable. Fann is pretty as usual. I love her hair colour! So nice & radiant! I sort of regretted that I dye my hair yesterday or else I would have wanted to dye her hair colour. Haiya..... Nvm. Next time. If nearing CNY time I can afford it & my hair conditon is good, I may consider dng. Heh. Spotlight is on Fann & Christopher during the last 1/2 an hr. So purposely but their relationship is an open secret anyways.

It's soOoOoOo SIAN especially when you are sick. :/

No comments: