Sunday, December 19, 2004

2 in 1

So, let me summarise my 2 days of happenings into 1 entry.

Saturday......
Met Lynn for some shopping & dinner. Had Genki Sushi. Yummy! Heehee......

Sunday......
Went kbox today. There was this 1 for 1 promotion for M1 customers. It was okay lar but I didn't really like the attitudes of the kbox's staffs. Caught Phantom Of The Opera in the evening. It was really splendid! Something quite different. So ya. Worth watching. ;) Ohh...... I don't know what's happening in Orchard now. Serious traffic & human jams. So terrible. It's a Sunday & I thought most people gotta work the next day?

Don't know why I don't feel like blogging much today. So everything I wrote above was kinda succinct. Heh.

I'll blog more when I have the mood.

Love me or hate me. There's not in between.

No comments: