Saturday, December 25, 2004

Merry X'mas

Spageddies was alright. I had lasagne. Pasta layer stacked high with ricotta cheese filling, meat sauce & mozzarella. Did I tell you I'm a cheese person? ;p

Chatted. Recapped the past memories. Crushes, boyfriends, flings, friends & everything. I was surprised at how times past. Every picture every scenario every happening still seems so apparent after so many years. But somehow things are different, feelings have changed. I can only rely on my memories.

Grapevine was not bad too. Baked chicken with stewed mushrooms & mashed potatoes & strawberry frappe. I was freezing cold last night. *Shivers. Drove back & reached home at 11.5 something. A few minutes before X'mas. Dreadfully tired.

Slept at 3am & woke up at 11am. I'm still feeling as sleepy as ever. I'm always deprived of sleep. Shall go & tidy my room soon. So much things to clear. My mum is nagging. Maybe meeting some friends later or what. Gonna have steamboat tonight with my family. I guess so. Heh.

Merry X'mas to you guys. May this X'mas blessed you with lots of love. =p

Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day
You gave it away
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone SPECIAL

No comments: