Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Don't let me

Bumped into the SICKO again! Damn irritating. I'm feeling so sick & my voice is really terrible & seeing him really boils my blood. I questioned him fiercely, "Why you keep following me?". I think a lot of people were looking at me but I didn't care. I was so angry. Nose blocked, phlegm stucked in my throat & I could hear my voice sounding so badly when I was questioning him. I even approached a MRT security guard & told him that a man keep following me & I felt super disturbed. The security guard did help me to stop him but it didn't stop him from following me CLOSELY behind again. Actually I already expected that the MRT security guard couldn't do much thing. Hai.....

Bumped into the SICKO again when I was returning home in the evening! How lucky am I huh? Initially I walked very fast & then I turned back & shouted at him, "Wei, you still followed me?". He quickly walked away & crossed the road to the opposite bus-stop. I think he is quite scared of me. Haha. My parents were telling me just now not to bother him. Maybe he is really SIAO, the more he knows you bother him, the more he will try to catch your attention. Emily told me this too. Somehow quite true but I just wanna see how he die. Yes. I'm evil. Getting evil. Force to be eviled by circumstances.

Went to the gym after dinner. I love exercising. Hee. Make me feel some what better. But....... I was quite pissed off with a guy. Ok. I was wearing my sec sch PE t-shirt. The material has became rather thin after so many years of washing & wearing but I just simply love the t-shirt cos it's really comfy & I love my sec sch! (like real?) Lol. Nah. I really love my sec sch. There were so many wonderful memories. Heh. Back to topic. I was wearing a black bra inside. Actually I thought it wasn't very obvious afterall & some more so what if people notice it? It's only a bra. After exercising, I was making my way to the ladies & I walked past a group of guys & 1 of them was passing the remark, "Black bra wor" quite loudly. At least I could hear it. I thought it was rather insulting & childish. You are so big & don't tell me you have never seen a bra that in black in colour & you are acting like a kiddo. Behaving as if you are a real hunk that every girl will go after. Puke.

I have really seen a lot of NOT NICE guys recently. Guys, don't let me hate you, don't let me lose faith in you ok? I really don't want. :p

Something to "hao lian" a bit. Lol. There was this lady from York Hotel that came to my company this afternoon to pass some documents to my colleague. While waiting for my colleague to come out to meet her, we chatted. She commented that I look like a japanese & I'm so pretty. Haha. She said I look so young & when I told her I'm 20, she was quite shocked & she said she thought I'm only 18. Haha. How I wish I'm 18. How I wish I'm 18 every year. Hee. Ok la. Like what I have always said. Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

I promised my dad just now that I would sleep early today. I broke our promise. The time now is 1.37 a.m. I gtg anyways. Good night!

No comments: