Thursday, December 02, 2004

Singapore's Idol Rocks

If you are asking what's the hottest topic in town today, I would say it's the Singapore's Idol. :) The Finals is just over & I'm rather pleased with the result. I'm just glad that the real talented idol is rewarded.

Though I support Sly all along, I can't deny that Taufik is a really good singer & I could see absolute efforts & sincerity being put in by him throughout the night. He has got a powerful vocal & he sings every song with feelings. He was confident & yet not over doing it. He deserves to be the 1st Singapore's Idol.

Compared to Taufik, Sly's performance didn't seem to outshine. He appeared to be alittle nervous in which it is understandable (if it's me I think I may faint) & somehow he appeared to be alittle bit too confident of himself? He pointed his mike to the audiences & expected them to sing the chorus but it seemed like not many people sang? Or was I blind or deaf just now? I don't know. I just know he wasn't very "feeling" into his songs tonight especially the "An Jing" song that he sang again. Did he sing the wrong lyrics at a certain part of the song? The song also seemed to be abit out of tuned. Hmmm....:/

Nevertheless, all I can say is that Sly has his own talents & he has got a great smile. Without the Singapore's Idol tile, I believe he'll still venture into the chinese market & be a pop chinese star. In Sly's fans' hearts, Sly has won! Hehe. Ohhh, I just love Taufik's dressing. i think he looks great in suits & he can really carry off them well. He is getting better & better looking too. My brother says he is a pretty boy. Haha.

Oh yeah. Not to forget. I think Taufik is a very diligent, humble & gracious person who cares a lot about his friends. I was really touched when he handed the mike to Sly to sing "I dream" after he was announced the Singapore's Idol. This shows that he does not forget about his friends. I thought that was rather sweet of him too. He was willing to share the stage with Sly.

However, in my opinion, Sly has a higer market value Taufik because he can sing chinese & english songs whereas Taufik can only sings english songs. You can't expect him to sing malay songs right? You tell me how big is the malay market only? Anyway, both have their individual uniqueness & talents & I believe they will go far. ;) But however to be frank, I think Sly may make it bigger than Taufik in the future. Taufik may just fade away into the memory. What do you guys suggest?

Ohh.... The result breaks all the rumours mentioned in my previous entry. Guess I'm wrong. Heh. :p

I love them both actually. ~Blush~ Sly rocks! Taufik rocks! They are both very good & they are already the Singapore's Idol winners having to come so far here. Great applause for them! Singapore's Idol rocks, don't you think so? Haha. Plus the judges were all so nice tonight. All the comments given seemed so wonderful?! Haa.

Oh ya. Dick played & sang well too. Woohoooo.... Haha....

I just can't stand Olinda. Look at the way she wore, performed, & hugged Taufik tonight. Trying to steal the limelight. Please look at the mirror. So Boooooo......... So Bitchy........

But afterall, I think Singapore's Idol is a success. Agree with me? :p

No comments: