Saturday, December 18, 2004

Continuation

I'm always thinking & getting inspirations from my surroundings, encounters & thoughts to fill me up with contents that I can post in my blog. As I'm typing now, I'm also trying to organise all the different thoughts that are scattered in my mind. Sometimes I really have a lot of things to say, to share but I just don't know how to write everything down. It's a kind of perplexity. Do you get me?

Colleagues were nice today. Some of them discussed & chatted with me about my future dngs & stuffs & there was one colleague who knew I was down with the flu disease & he purposely went to buy starfruit juice for me in which he claimed that starfruit is gd for throat. Is that so? Haha. But anyway, I was really touched. Don't be misunderstood. He's around my dad's age. I think he's just treating & caring me like his daughter. Haha. There's another guy colleague whom I think everytime when he walks past my table or walks past me, the look he gives me is kind of different from the others. He also mentioned to me that we must exchange contacts before I leave the company so that we can keep in touch. I almost felt telling him ,"Do not like me. I'm attached." but what if he says, "When did I say I like you?" then I would be damn paiseh & I could just go dig a hold & hide myself inside. Haha. People mean no harm so nvm. Heh. Oh ya. Some delivery guys were praising me today. Haha. Shall not mention it here cos it's really nth. I'm a humble girl. :)

Wan Rong's 21st Bday's celebration this evening & I'm still thinking to go or not. It's like we have not seen each other for so long & there'll be many other people & friends whom I have not seen & have lost in touch for very long. I wonder how's everything will be like. So it's like to go or not to go? If I'm not gng, probably I'll be gng out to get some prezzies for friends. I'm gonna make a decision. Hmmmm........

Actually this entry was typed 1/2 way last night but I was too tired to continue. So this's like a continuation entry from last night. I'm gng to end now. Go brush up & maybe heading to the gym. (but I feel so lazy....:/) Ciao.

Feelings just developed w/o u knowing you.

No comments: