Friday, December 10, 2004

Intentions

Bear with me. I just can't help to feel doubtful with many of the guys out there. This morning on the train, there was this china-looking man who kept staring at me from the time I boarded the train till the time I got off the train. I really wondered did I match the wrong shoes today? Or did I match the wrong top with my skirt today? Was my hair messy? Do I look really terrible today? & the most humiliating thing was I caught him staring at my breasts?! Such a low-class fellow huh? Uh hmph..... For your information, I'm not wearing low-cut.

Then at this certain stop in which I couldn't remember which stop it was, a man dresses very nicely & neatly in suit came into the train & stood beside me. He looks like an Indian but a whiter Indian. Maybe mix-blooded creature ba. Heh. When he stood beside me, he wished me "Good Morning!". I thought he was just being polite so I smiled back. Then he began talking to me again, asking me questions like, "Hi!", "How are you today?", "Glad to see you!", etc. Did he mistaken me as someone else? *Scratch my head* When the train reached Little Indian Station, he wispered to me, "Bye Bye.", "See you". He repeated quite a lot of time cos I never bothered to response & I supposed he thought I never heard me. Lol. Haha. So hilarious. When the train reached Dhoby Ghaut Station, I pretended that I wasn't walking out of the train & hence he got to walk off 1st. This time he turned his back around & said, "Good-bye girl." with a very er xin look. Eeeewwww....... What could I do? I just gave a forced smile. Haha. I noticed that he kept looking back when he was up the escalator. Fancy you were dressed like some professional management people & you were actually doing all these sorts of things behind. Didn't you feel a little ashamed? *Roll my eyes* *Shake my head* * Frown* What can I do? Lol.

These are just 2 examples of guys in whom I categorized them as "the cannot make it guys". The cannot make it guys not only refer to guys who don't have the looks, it can also refer to guys who have nasty personalities, terrible up-bringings, weird & fuuny behaviours, stupid nonsenses & many many many more bad things that you can ever think of for the cannot make it guys. Hee.

Guys walking on the road, Guys driving. Please don't keep staring at me. I'm not some aliens. I'm not pretty but at least I'm still not ugly right? :p I THANK GOD for giving me a decent & normal looking face. I have got ears, eyes, nose, mouth, hands & legs. I believe you have them all too & what so special about my ears, eyes, nose, mouth, hands & legs? You know what I wanna tell these bo liao people? "Xiu Tou". Ask me if you don't know what it's mean. Hehe. Be careful "XIu Tou". You eyeballs are popping out. Even if they are not, I may just dig them out without you knowing. :-)

I'm really being to think that all the guys out there are having evil or bad intentions on me. Please change my perception cos I still believe that there are nice guys out there but seeing & witnessing so many different encounters with guys, I'm beginning to feel paranoid about this perception of mine. But I gotta agree that 10 guys out there, 8 or 9 of them are "hao se". Lol. I mean I understand lar & seriously I don't mind either but provided you are a decent "hao se". Hmmm..... Do you understand what I mean?..... Aiya..... Errrr.... Does this sentence make some sense to you? I hope so lar huh? Haha. Don't know how to elaborate further anyway. Hehz.

So what intentions do you guys have on me? I'm just wondering. :p

Please love me for who I'm & not what I'm.

No comments: