Monday, December 06, 2004

Inspiration Thoughts

I shall blog for the sake of blogging. Don't know what to blog actually. Probably gonna keep it a short one cos there isn't much happening these 2 days. Heh. I was rather "da xiao jie pi qi" these 2 days but thanks to my mum who is always so tolerant of me. No one can stand me except her. Make me feel that I'm spoilt, I'm pampered. But I love it. -Grins- My mum is always telling me that I must & I need to find a guy who can tolerate me as much as she can. Lol. How lovely is my mum? :)

I think I gonna get myself moving. Set new goals. Set new resolutions. Get my life rearrange. Sound cool right? I need some inspiration though.

Was flipping through my photo albums this afternoon. All the memories that I thought I would have forgotten just come back to me so vividly. I then realise how much I miss those days. Especially my sec sch's days. I mean everything.

Love & miss you guys so much! Not only you but YOU as well. :p

No comments: