Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Be my Santa Claus

In case you guys are cracking your brains juices thinking what to buy for me on X'mas, I shall list down my wishlist & you can just pick any idea from there. Ah-haa. ;p

My Wishlist

1. A new side bag for sch (Preferably something sporty or attitude)
2. A new bag for shopping
3. A pair of Levis jean
4. A pair of Guess jean
5. Adidas jacket
6. Canon Ixus 40
7. Handphone (But I got no handphone in mind to buy)

8. A pink mini
9. A white mini
10. A demin mini
11. A pair of Adidas sneakers
12. A new lappy (Plsssss :p)
13. Triumph Bras (Hahaaa)
14. Triumph Brazilians ( Heee)
15. Sophie Kinsella's books
16. Wallet
17. The new Adidas water bottle (I want black colour)
18. A black tiny pokka dots print dress from Mphosis
19. A Guess watch (I can tell you which design I want)
20. More nice tops
21. More sandals
22. Ipod Mini
23. Amore's membership
24. Belts
25. Bikinis
26. Beach shorts
27. Beach sandals
28. Ralph Lauren Romance
29. Good figure (Slimming & firming creams, packages, etc Haha)
30. Good complexion (Maybe I need some SK II pdts :p)
31. More $$ (!!!!!)
32.
33.
34.
35.
.
.
.
.
.
.

My list shall just goes on & on & more & more. Lol. I don't wanna reveal my size here. If you are really so nice that you wanna buy me the clothes, we shall discuss privately. Heh.

Do you want to be my Santa Claus?

No comments: