Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I'm a sick girl

I'm down with flu, sore throat, dry cough, blocked nose, headache & fever. Not getting any better yet. The deadly virus is like spreading tremenously in my office & sad to say I'm one of the "lucky" one. I didn't sleep well last night. I was real sleepy & tired but I just couldn't get myself to sleep. I couldn't breathe at all. I tried to breathe through my mouth but it was really difficult. I was like turning & flipping my body here & there, trying to find a comfy position to sleep. At work today, I kept sneezing & coughing & I could feel the heat burning in my body. Uclers are starting to develop in my mouth. Arghhhh...... I feel so sick all over. :(

SICKO again. Don't wanna elaborate. I scare I'll bore you guys to death. Heh. Anyway, I'm kind of used to it already. Will update if there's any new happening.

I think I need to get my figure into shape. Was watching Channel U Taiwan variety show, GuessX3. I envy those "dancing queens" who have really good figures & nice dance moves. Their abs are like so flat & toned. Wah, it's time I need to do something about it. I shall exercise more. Haha.

By the way, I'm ending my work with my company next Thursday. They are closed on Christmas Eve so I don't have to work on Friday. Cool right? Heh. Still planning what to do for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. Hmmm.....

Time for bed. Bless me with a healthy body & mind tmr. Gd night.

No comments: