Friday, December 17, 2004

New stage of life

Orientation was super boring. The ang mo lecturer was like taking his own sweet time explaining & elaborating each point on every slide. I almost dozed off. Keke. There were people from Stage 1 proceeding to Stage 2 together with us. I'll be gng straight to the Stage 2 becos I got exemptions for some of the modules as I was a biz student in poly. It's a 3 yrs course but I'll only need 1.5 yrs to complete & get my degree. Pretty fast. I was given 1 big green colour file containing all the lecture notes for the next coming semester today. It was super duper heavy & I really had a dman terrible time carrying them from the sch then onboard the bus & then walking home. It was really giving me a hell of my time for my lovely hands & arms. Uh-ahem. :p

Actually I'm beginning to feel quite skeptical about my new sch. Everything seems so unfamiliar & I don't feel a single sense of belonging in the new place. I'm beginning to doubt my decision. Am I dng the right thing? Even if I'm not, I can't do anything now. If I decide to withdraw from the course, I won't be able to get my $$ back. I think I must re-ensure myself that I'm dng the right thing. Come to think of it, I'll be a degree holder in 1.5 yrs time. Sound not too bad either right? I really hope everything will be right when the school starts. I just wanna score well & get my degree & then pursue my dreams & do all the things that I wanna do when I'm still young. A new stage of life. 1.5 yrs. Time passes.

I was watching Channel 5 8pm tv show, "Carlsberg World Of Friends" just now & Leslie Kwok was in the debut! I have got this special liking for him all along because he's simply too cute, too handsome, too charming & too irresistable! Haha. Rich & handsome. I don't mind even if he's 10 yrs older than I'm. Heh. By the way, do you know who is Leslie Kwok? I think someone doesn't know huh? Lol. Ermmm.... There's a picture of him anyways.



Not a very clear pic but believe me, he is damn cute. Heehee.

Ok. Ok. It's very late. I still gotta work tmr. But yeah. It's a Friday! Hee. Night!

No comments: