Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Life is unpredictable. Life is fragile. Life is..........

Hi pals! I was too tired to blog last night. Anyway, I'm alright. I'm okay. Just that my mood wasn't very good these few days but I think it's getting better now.

Work was rather busy & hectic. I have got a lot of things to do & they seem to be never-ending. When I have nothing to do, I really have nothing to do. When I have somehing to do, everybody will ask me to help them do things. You get the picture? Fancy they bully an innocent & nice girl like me when they know I'm leaving the job soon. Hmph.... ;p

I read the newspapers yesterday & I got a shock that a girl from my poly got killed in a bike accident. I don't know her well but at least I know who she is & she is actually quite close with one of my good friends. You see. Life is really so unpredictable. Life can be strong yet so fragile. I'm really feel sad & sorry for her. Sigh....

You won't know how much the person mean to you until you lose him/her. You won't know how much you love the person until he/she has left you. You won't know many many many things until one day when you know they can never be yours.

No comments: